Diary of an old cheeser

Hi there! Like other blogs, this is my chance to wax lyrical (some might say talk utter cr*p) about a) what's happening in my life b) all of my pet obsessions in particular music, tv, movies, books and other generally connected things, quite often of the retro, old and "cheesy" variety. Hence the title of my blog. Feel free to leave a comment if the mood takes you. There's nothing like a good chinwag about one's favourite topics and besides I love to meet new people! Cheers, Simon

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

I AM bothered...


Check out the cover to the latest edition of Doctor Who Magazine, featuring the Doc and the Bride from the forthcoming Xmas Special. Nice isn't it?! Oooh I am getting sooo excited now. Unlike apathetic teenager Lauren, I am VERY bothered by the prospect of watching my favourite ever programme on Xmas Day. Hip hip hooray!!

6 Comments:

  • At 4:59 am , Blogger matty said...

    Catherine Tate rocks!

    ...wish I could see it!

     
  • At 1:00 pm , Blogger Old Cheeser said...

    Matty - I'm sure the special will be shown on US TV soon ... after all the rest of the show has. Has it not?

     
  • At 11:29 pm , Blogger Minge said...

    Can I give you some advice? Come Christmas day, when you get yourself comfy to watch it, make sure you're sat on at least a couple of towels.

     
  • At 9:44 am , Blogger Old Cheeser said...

    Erm ... thanks for the hot tip, Minge. Call me an ignoramus, but why towels?

     
  • At 11:15 pm , Blogger Minge said...

    You'll be soaking wet down there. Minge always gets wet watching Doctor Who.

     
  • At 8:49 am , Blogger Old Cheeser said...

    Eeeuuuwwwwww!! You dirty boy, Mr Minge! Well, Dr Who DOES excite me very much, however I will try to control the flow of my ... juices ... shall we say. Wouldn't be pleasant. And I'm not sure what my Mummy would say about making a mess of her couch (where I will be sitting on Xmas Day).

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home