Diary of an old cheeser

Hi there! Like other blogs, this is my chance to wax lyrical (some might say talk utter cr*p) about a) what's happening in my life b) all of my pet obsessions in particular music, tv, movies, books and other generally connected things, quite often of the retro, old and "cheesy" variety. Hence the title of my blog. Feel free to leave a comment if the mood takes you. There's nothing like a good chinwag about one's favourite topics and besides I love to meet new people! Cheers, Simon

Friday, December 22, 2006

Santa's Helpers ...

And here's a little early Christmas treat for y'all...feast your eyes on this lot!!

Mmm, perhaps these chaps are a bit silly wearing so little in those conditions...but I'm sure they'll keep each other warm somehow...

Awww. Cute smile. He needs a Christmas cuddle, doesn't he?

Whereas these boys don't really have to worry about the temperature. A Santa Claus suit in these conditions would be... well...impractical.

Okay, that's quite enough naughtiness for one day. Time for these young studmuffins to don some GAY apparel perhaps??

(Images reproduced from www.ChrisGeary.com)

5 Comments:

  • At 4:31 am , Blogger TimeWarden said...

    What will your husband say?!!

     
  • At 7:52 am , Blogger matty said...

    You know, I keep telling Chris to stop publishing my picture without my permission! It is most frustrating! Oy!

     
  • At 11:13 am , Blogger Old Cheeser said...

    Time Warden - apparently not that much!

    And I saw the photos of female Santa's helpers on your own blog, ha ha! Says a lot about our individual tastes, really doesn't it?

    And Matty - I can imagine that would be rather embarrassing, having your photo published on the internet like that. Then again, seeing as you are currently looking for a new job, perhaps this is the ideal position for you! (tee hee!!!)

     
  • At 6:37 pm , Blogger matty said...

    ...we joke, but I might be working the streets again at any moment! LOL!

     
  • At 8:32 pm , Blogger Old Cheeser said...

    Well, you work it GOOD then, girlfriend!!

    (he he)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home