Diary of an old cheeser

Hi there! Like other blogs, this is my chance to wax lyrical (some might say talk utter cr*p) about a) what's happening in my life b) all of my pet obsessions in particular music, tv, movies, books and other generally connected things, quite often of the retro, old and "cheesy" variety. Hence the title of my blog. Feel free to leave a comment if the mood takes you. There's nothing like a good chinwag about one's favourite topics and besides I love to meet new people! Cheers, Simon

Friday, January 05, 2007

Reasons To Be Cheerful, Part Three


Which in case you didn't know, is also a song by Ian Dury and The Blockheads. Thanks for letting me nick the title, boys.

Yes, my third justification for being jovial is really quite simple.

Today (the 5th) it is now exactly five months since my husband and I got hitched!! Hooray!! Every day I think how lucky I am for meeting Gustavo and for having such a wonderful guy come into my life.

8 Comments:

  • At 8:18 pm , Blogger Lost Boy said...

    5 August? I was at a wedding that day; it was bloody roasting. Congratulations to you.

     
  • At 11:17 pm , Blogger matty said...

    That is such a great picture!!!!

    Yay!!!!

    Congrats! You are both very lucky!

     
  • At 12:33 am , Blogger Minge said...

    Congratulations, you lucky bitches!

     
  • At 1:53 pm , Blogger Old Cheeser said...

    Thank you boys!!

    We ARE lucky bitches. But then, some of you are gifted with partners too, aren't you?

     
  • At 2:12 pm , Blogger Minge said...

    J'ai un bon beau, oui. But we're not married. We live in sin. How daring!

     
  • At 6:05 pm , Blogger matty said...

    Yes! I have a GREAT guy! ...but, we too, live in sin. Not sure I would ever marry. ...but never say never, right?

     
  • At 1:23 pm , Blogger Glenda Young said...

    That's really lovely. Cheeser, which one are you?

     
  • At 8:06 pm , Blogger Old Cheeser said...

    Nothing wrong with living in sin and marriage is not everyone's cup of tea either!

    The guy on the right is me!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home