Diary of an old cheeser

Hi there! Like other blogs, this is my chance to wax lyrical (some might say talk utter cr*p) about a) what's happening in my life b) all of my pet obsessions in particular music, tv, movies, books and other generally connected things, quite often of the retro, old and "cheesy" variety. Hence the title of my blog. Feel free to leave a comment if the mood takes you. There's nothing like a good chinwag about one's favourite topics and besides I love to meet new people! Cheers, Simon

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

These dreams

I have to tell you a funny story (and no, it's not Joke of the Week, that's a coming attraction...although I suppose this might just qualify!) One of my managers who sits near me at work (I should add she's young and very "with it" and we've been out together socially, so know each other quite well) told me today that she'd dreamt of me last night! She said that in the dream, I was telling her and other people that I'd turned heterosexual and was getting divorced from my partner!!? Curiouser and curiouser. One hopes this does NOT come true. Sounds more like a nightmare than a dream to me!

Oh dear. I have probably offended heterosexual men and women everywhere with that last comment...

5 Comments:

  • At 5:46 am , Blogger matty said...

    No, why would you offend?

    We all, hopefully, love who we are and where we are! ...why would anyone 'dream' of losing their love and identity!

    ...that would be a nightmare!!!

    ...and, it will not happen!

     
  • At 6:29 am , Blogger TimeWarden said...

    Methinks you have a female admirer! ;)

     
  • At 8:54 am , Blogger Samarcand said...

    You just need a good woman to show you a good time and then you'll forget all about those men!

    Or, you could just get Gustavo to dress up as Victoria B again...

     
  • At 6:01 pm , Blogger Steve said...

    I agree with both Matty and Timewarden...!

     
  • At 1:53 pm , Blogger Old Cheeser said...

    Well, you know, I risk offending by implying rather strongly that being heterosexual is a nightmare...of course that's not what I really think but it's not for me...

    Of course it won't happen! No, it's more funny that my colleague dreamt that about me. It makes me wonder how she subconciously sees me!! I forgot to mention that I was also in her dream kissing a woman!! What on earth is that all about...?

    And Tim, she has a boyfriend! (Although there's nothing to stop her lusting after my total gorgeousness, of course...)

    Samarcand - Why thank you, darling! Of course!!! I just need lots of aversion therapy and some electro-shock treatment, or something similar. And then I'll become a nice happy breeder. A bit like the gay guy in the recent "Stepford Wives" remake - who was "heterosexualised".

    Then again, I think I prefer your second suggestion. Right! Gustavo! Put that wig and heels on NOW...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home