Diary of an old cheeser

Hi there! Like other blogs, this is my chance to wax lyrical (some might say talk utter cr*p) about a) what's happening in my life b) all of my pet obsessions in particular music, tv, movies, books and other generally connected things, quite often of the retro, old and "cheesy" variety. Hence the title of my blog. Feel free to leave a comment if the mood takes you. There's nothing like a good chinwag about one's favourite topics and besides I love to meet new people! Cheers, Simon

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Hairy Snotter and The Dirty Marrows

THIS:


COUPLED WITH THIS:

= THIS:

YOU GET ME?

5 Comments:

  • At 9:46 pm , Blogger matty said...

    ...yes, but does he do anything naked with horses?

    that's all i wanna know!

     
  • At 12:51 pm , Blogger Old Cheeser said...

    Read the book and find out, Matty! And then tell me!

     
  • At 11:53 pm , Blogger Alan Fisher said...

    huh? I work on an airline and I've seen about 1,500 people reading this book onboard, yet I've never felt the need to throw up my hands in black and white and shriek like a girl.

    That's 'cos I'm reading it too... tee hee.

     
  • At 11:54 pm , Blogger Alan Fisher said...

    Talking about Equus, I still can't find a pic of Potter's cock anywhere online. Surely someone sneaked in a mobile phone with 3 meg camera?

     
  • At 1:35 pm , Blogger Old Cheeser said...

    Salty - yes darling, I think that might have something to do with it...I don't know though, you might feel the need to throw up your hands and shriek at the scarey bits? (Whereas my use of the shrieking girlie was meant to symbolise...exasperation and horror...at the sight of yet another bleeding commuter reading Barry frickin' Trotter...How nice of me to explain eh).

    As for Potter's pranger, our old friend Minge is the sort of person who could supply a pic of that but he is conspicuous by his absence of late...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home