Diary of an old cheeser

Hi there! Like other blogs, this is my chance to wax lyrical (some might say talk utter cr*p) about a) what's happening in my life b) all of my pet obsessions in particular music, tv, movies, books and other generally connected things, quite often of the retro, old and "cheesy" variety. Hence the title of my blog. Feel free to leave a comment if the mood takes you. There's nothing like a good chinwag about one's favourite topics and besides I love to meet new people! Cheers, Simon

Sunday, July 15, 2007

WHO is this diva??!?

...Any guesses, guys, gals and trannies?



Isn't she gorgeous? (Apart from the slightly hairy chest....and the "Bet Lynch" leopardskin top...perhaps...)

OC xxxx

7 Comments:

  • At 2:51 am , Blogger TimeWarden said...

    Nice kitchen! Oh, I'm missing the point, a bit like T Davies does!!

    Is it Kylie? Nah! Too Titanic for her!!

    Umm? One of the Mitchell sisters? Nope! That doesn't happen till the week after next!!

    D'oh! I give up!!

    Is it... YOU, perchance to dream? Aye, there's the rub!!

     
  • At 5:28 pm , Blogger Steve said...

    I do hope that is a pic of Doctor Who's new companion and that all the stories about Catherine Tate aren't true after all! I will definitely be tuning into season 4 if this is the case!

     
  • At 2:41 pm , Blogger matty said...

    Wait! Is that?!?! No!??!?! It's cant be! Is it Lizard Lady Diana!?!?!? No!!!! Save the earth!!!

     
  • At 9:28 pm , Blogger Old Cheeser said...

    Tim - It COULD be me....

    Steve - Or it COULD be the new Dr Who companion...I certainly think she's a damn sight more attractive than Donna Noble...Let's petition RTD right away!

    Matty - But it I DON'T THINK it's Lizard Lady Diana...for a start there's no green skin beneath that human flesh and also no consumption of hamsters going on...not very lady-like after all...

     
  • At 4:06 am , Blogger matty said...

    Ok. I suppose it isn't Lady Lizard Diana, but it would be kind of neat if it were!

    At any rate, this "girl" is lovely!

     
  • At 4:07 am , Blogger matty said...

    ...she is like a perfect princess!

    princess perfect!

     
  • At 11:18 am , Blogger thomas said...

    Good lord! Is it time for the Wimbledon beach party? :-)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home