Diary of an old cheeser

Hi there! Like other blogs, this is my chance to wax lyrical (some might say talk utter cr*p) about a) what's happening in my life b) all of my pet obsessions in particular music, tv, movies, books and other generally connected things, quite often of the retro, old and "cheesy" variety. Hence the title of my blog. Feel free to leave a comment if the mood takes you. There's nothing like a good chinwag about one's favourite topics and besides I love to meet new people! Cheers, Simon

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

TAGGED!! By a CHAV!!

'allo Peeps. It's Donna La Chav 'ere. Now you know I'm a nice enough girl. But I've been sent as a kind of ... wot's the word ... post-girl? Nah. Messenger? Nah, wot was it ... aaah yeah ... EMISSARY! Flippin' 'eck that's too big a word for me. Yeeeeaaaah I've been sent as an emissary by that lovvvvvely blogging fella Old Cheeser, cos he's a bit miffed that all of you ain't sent in your suggestions abaaart what happens next in 'is Dr Who script. In fact I 'ear he's sobbin' his little heart out (what a wuss!)

Anyway as his emissaaaary, I am now TAGGING the following people! (And that's not tagging like chase me and kiss me, gorgeous though I am, mate). Minge, Newplanet, Dan, Salty Sailor, Timewarden, Steve and Samarcand...you 'ave just all been royally TAGGED!! Nah nah nah!

Now before you boys all get your knickers in a knot (and I reckon some of you probably wear bleedin' knickers, I 'ear that there's a few sexual deviants amongst you) don't fret. Old Cheeser has asked me to tell you that he's quite happy with you submitting just a couple of paragraphs of suggestions, not a bleedin' novel! Of course the more ambitious blokes can send in a script if they want. But a couple of paras will do. He's just dying to hear all your wonderful ideas (especially the naughty ones!) And they'll get posted on his blog too. If you're really lucky, the very best ones will get a prize...ooooooh!! So email the Cheeser now!!

Okay, must pop off to file me nails and get my lunchtime KFC.

See ya
Donna xxx

10 Comments:

  • At 2:16 pm , Blogger Minge said...

    Am on the case.

     
  • At 2:18 pm , Blogger Old Cheeser said...

    Well done!!

     
  • At 3:14 pm , Blogger matty said...

    i'm confused, but suspect it will make sense when I see it all come together!

     
  • At 5:10 pm , Blogger newplanet said...

    Oh cripes. From someone who's only seen two episodes of S3 and had to google "Sally Sparrow" and "Larry Nightingale", I am cacking myself.

    Nevertheless, I will do my utmost to get my "who" thinking cap on and er... "do" Donna proud.

     
  • At 6:17 pm , Blogger Steve said...

    Well, Donna, I'll see what I can do but I warn you... things might get ugly!

     
  • At 8:11 pm , Blogger Alan Fisher said...

    Hmm, I don't really watch a lot of "Who" but I'll give it a go Donna.

     
  • At 10:12 pm , Blogger Old Cheeser said...

    Matty - one hopes so! Perhaps you could write a couple of scenes in which Barbra Striesand checks into the hospital? Perhaps she's having an operation on her bubble perm and encounters the Doc en route, prompting him to burst into a rendtion of "I am a Timelord in love"? (Okay lame I know)

    Newplanet - oh dear, confession - for some bizarre reason I had it in my mind that you're a Dr Who fan, but on zipping back to your blog I realised you're not! Sh*t! Therefore I permit you to write something very short and sweet if you so desire. I'm sure you can come up with something fun though. Perhaps Kim Wilde (yes I noticed you're a a fan)could check into the hospital, prompting the Dr to burst into a rendition of "You came, and changed the way I feel?" Gosh I'm a mine of ideas aren't I? And I'm giving them all away...

    Steve - Thanking you kindly! And Happy Birthday! Perhaps Beverley Craven and a psychotic man called Trevor could check into the hospital?

    Salty Sailor - Thanks again babe! Perhaps an Easy Jet plane could crash into the hospital and the Dr and co come to the rescue? With a cameo by your good self? "The exits are located toward the rear etc..."

    Good luck boys!! And thanks!!

     
  • At 12:24 pm , Blogger newplanet said...

    No worries Mister Cheeser, I *love* new Who. I'm just waaaay behind, stuck in the second season at the moment.

    I'll have to come up with something ingenious... possibly involving Kylie dolls. ::grin::

     
  • At 12:53 pm , Blogger Old Cheeser said...

    Glad to hear it, Newplanet! You have exquisite taste. I like the sound of the Kylie dolls...look forward to it

     
  • At 3:29 pm , Blogger Minge said...

    I keep rewriting the anal scenes.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home