Diary of an old cheeser

Hi there! Like other blogs, this is my chance to wax lyrical (some might say talk utter cr*p) about a) what's happening in my life b) all of my pet obsessions in particular music, tv, movies, books and other generally connected things, quite often of the retro, old and "cheesy" variety. Hence the title of my blog. Feel free to leave a comment if the mood takes you. There's nothing like a good chinwag about one's favourite topics and besides I love to meet new people! Cheers, Simon

Friday, August 24, 2007

One more before bed...

... post, that is. The Beeb have unveiled yet another publicity pic from the forthcoming Fourth Series. And here it is. Apparently they've just finished filming the Agatha Christie story, hence Ms Donna Noble's 1920s period clothing. And once again, she looks kind of ... softer. More alluring. Positively charming even. And I've got to say I really like her top and clutchbag. Am I falling under the spell of La Noble? Or is the Chav going all classy on us?

3 Comments:

  • At 1:54 am , Blogger matty said...

    Is that who I think it is?

    ...I'm having trouble recognizing her if it is HER. ???

     
  • At 10:18 am , Blogger Steve said...

    Blimey. You're right. She does look alluring.

    And the Doc looks somehow less annoying manic (admittedly it's only a still photograph).

    Is HRT or whatever his initials are about to pull a gold plated rabbit out of the hat?

    Gulp!

     
  • At 2:53 pm , Blogger Old Cheeser said...

    Matty - It IS her.

    Steve - Yes. She does.

    Is that RTD you are referring to? If so then yes, I hope a gold-plated wabbit is on the cards...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home