Diary of an old cheeser

Hi there! Like other blogs, this is my chance to wax lyrical (some might say talk utter cr*p) about a) what's happening in my life b) all of my pet obsessions in particular music, tv, movies, books and other generally connected things, quite often of the retro, old and "cheesy" variety. Hence the title of my blog. Feel free to leave a comment if the mood takes you. There's nothing like a good chinwag about one's favourite topics and besides I love to meet new people! Cheers, Simon

Saturday, September 01, 2007

The end...

And while we're about it, Here's a few choice highlights from last night's finale:

Jonty and Carole didn't quite make it to the finish. But they don't look too bothered, do they? And what IS Jonty clutching? Looks like a very gay accoutrement. Too bad the Dr Who fan wasn't the overall winner.

All I can say is that I hope Gerry finished off his Charley-strangulation job. Gezzer looks decidedly psychotic whilst there is a positively sheepish look in Charley's eyes, almost as if she knows her days are numbered. And what a hideous looking dress she's wearing. Oooh miaow.

Davina, on the other hand, looks pretty stunning and stylish in her red number. Very classy. WHAT a glamourpuss! Nice shoes too, click on the pic for a slightly bigger version...

Great group shot. Seaney has WEIRD dress sense, it has to be said. Chanelle looks like a bloody robot. What's the furry thing protruding from her bottom?

2 Comments:

  • At 8:42 am , Blogger Steve said...

    Love the pick of Gerry strangling Charlie... if only eh? Actually Karen and I watched 8 Out Of 10 Cats on Thursday which featured Gerry and Charlie as two of the panelists. It was absolutely hilarious. Everybody gave Charlie such a huge drubbing... but she still didn't see that she was butt of the jokes... she was still convinced that BB was (in her words) "The Charlie Show". I felt quite evil but couldn't help laughing at the response from Jimmy Carr and the other show regulars. They really stuck their knives in at every opportunity. Ah. I could have watched that show all night...!

    As for Davina, I wasn't sure about the dress. It was too stiff and angular though it did give her a tiny waist. Other than that Davina looked gorgeous as ever. I'd be tempted to do BB just so I could meet her actually.

     
  • At 8:21 pm , Blogger Old Cheeser said...

    Indeed, Mr Stevenage. If Charley didn't twig that she was having the p*ss ripped out of her, she must be denser than I thought. Wish I'd seen that. Barbed comments aplenty by the sounds of it!

    The dress looked nice in the pic although I confess I missed watching the actual finale as I was out that night so perhaps it didn't look so good in other shots. Davina is a gorgeous lady and I've always liked her manner and style - I too would like to meet her, but maybe not for exactly the same reasons as you!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home