Diary of an old cheeser

Hi there! Like other blogs, this is my chance to wax lyrical (some might say talk utter cr*p) about a) what's happening in my life b) all of my pet obsessions in particular music, tv, movies, books and other generally connected things, quite often of the retro, old and "cheesy" variety. Hence the title of my blog. Feel free to leave a comment if the mood takes you. There's nothing like a good chinwag about one's favourite topics and besides I love to meet new people! Cheers, Simon

Sunday, March 16, 2008

He's regenerated again!!

Attention all Alphans!! (and Earthlings, bloggers and any other general beings come to that...)

This is Sandra Benes speaking, from Main Mission on Moonbase Alpha. At present I'm on an out-of-control moon that's shooting through space. Slightly inconvenient and we've absolutely no f*cking idea where we're going to end up. Oh do forgive me, that was very unlady-like. Do you like my 1970s page boy cut and bangs?


Oh dear, I'm going slightly off the point aren't I. But I do have a VERY important announcement to make:
Timewarden has regenerated!! Again!! He's back, back, BACK! Yes, my colleague, Old Cheeser, had to laugh when he went over to Timewarden's blog and found that he'd written some new posts, like this one and this one! It seems that the lure of blogging is just too much for all of us. Anyway, welcome back once again Tim! This must be your third incarnation now. Soon you'll be catching up with a certain Time Lord in the regeneration stakes...

Well, I'm off to change into a skimpy leopardskin costume so I can get manhandled by a load of cavemen. There's only so many times that a girl can sit behind a desk and saying "We've lost contact, Commander" you know!" And if you don't know what I'm talking about, you've very, very sad. Byeeeee!!

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

  • At 6:39 am , Blogger Steve said...

    Indeed, and rather smugly I was one of the first to leave a comment! Sorry. Showing off is never attractive...

     
  • At 7:51 am , Blogger TimeWarden said...

    Big (cheesy) grin! You caught me by surprise, a very nice one it has to be said!! I never expected a write-up on my departure let alone my return!!! Thank you, Simon.

    Yup, this is my third incarnation - hence the Pertwee avatar which I'm pleased you like. I'll have to stop regenerating, though, because, unlike that certain Time Lord you mention, once I reach face number seven I would definitely have to call it a day!

     
  • At 1:57 pm , Blogger Old Cheeser said...

    Steve - Nah nah nah, you got there first!

    Whatever!!

    (!!!)

    Tim - You're welcome, but you know these departures and returns are becoming a regular habit aren't they!

    Indeed, at the rate you're going you will be catching up with the Dr himself...better watch out! You mean you don't want to go beyond an eighth incarnation though?!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home